Inoha – Les Industriels du Nouvel Habitat
INOHA is a trade association of New Housing Manufacturers, which since 1978 has brought together manufacturers of products for home maintenance, DIY, landscaping, gardening, home improvement and new residential construction. INOHA federates them to help them accelerate their development through a multi-channel approach and is committed to providing them with information, building and influencing. INOHA and its members are at the service of French people who see their home as a safe haven and a source of well-being.
This central position at the heart of the industry gives Inoha the credibility and representativeness it needs to promote and defend the values and interests of the industry’s manufacturers.
INOHA’s missions :
– Provide information: market watch and forecasts, legal and regulatory information on the sector, etc.
– Support: training and strategic support, organisation of networking events, meetings with distributors, economic meetings, etc.
– Represent and defend the interests of manufacturers in dealings with public authorities and institutional players
Stratégies Logistique is dedicated to the issue of sustainable development in the transport, logistics and supply chain sectors. The brand currently has a bi-monthly magazine (6 issues per year), two supplements specialising in real estate and the packaging chain, and a special issue in partnership with the business magazine Challenges, which is distributed at newsstands.
Stratégies Logistique also has a news website, a weekly newsletter and a monthly newsletter linked to an online directory.
Institut du Commerce
The Institut du Commerce is the only sharing platform allowing all the players in commerce to work together on the entire value chain (from supply chain to merchandising) to respond effectively and responsibly to consumer expectations :
– It deciphers weak signals (consumer trends, technologies, markets…);
– It shares the keys to a responsible future for commerce and the supply chain;
– It formalises the most innovative operational best practices;
– It fosters peaceful industry-to-trade relations.
Its activities and work are based on the ECR (Efficient Consumer Response) approach: “Working together to meet consumer expectations better, faster, cheaper and sustainably”.
Supply Chain Village
Supply Chain Village is a free digital platform for professional information and video on demand.
Created in close collaboration with the Agora Club of Supply Chain Managers, it also offers a daily Newsletter, conferences and business meetings as part of its annual “Top Business Supply Chain” event.